- Lead the formulation of performance management strategies.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the performance management procedures, processes, and guidelines (iRPM, mentoring, recognition, etc.)
- Monitor the performance of the performance management team, and established KPIs on a regular basis.
- Develop and monitor the annual budget of the performance management team.
- Lead the identification and empanelment of vendors utilized during performance management.
- Manage the further deployment and improvement of the performance management program (iRPM).
- Ensure that all policies, processes, and procedures are updated based on the program direction.
- Develop KPIs to monitor the performance of relevant processes (performance management, recognition, mentoring).
- Review reports on performance management processes based on KPIs and present the results.
- Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews.
- Contribute to the development of workforce plans for the Performance Management team.
- Contribute to the recruitment of talent within the Performance Management team.
- Contribute to the development of Performance Management employees through identifying.
- Minimum 10 years of experience including HR management experience, preferably in a multinational firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or a related field.
- Knowledge of best practices in HR management is essential.
- Experience in any of these areas is required: Performance management, performance indicator development, performance monitoring and analysis, and development of performance improvement.
- Strong strategic thinking abilities, excellent organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with partners and high-level executives.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (reading, speaking, and writing).
- Interpersonal Skills
- Key Performance Indicators
- Team Management
- Human Resources
- Communication Skills
- Strategic Thinking
Login to Apply
Location Beirut - Lebanon
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15