- Assess the patient's condition by evaluating vital signs, physical and mental status, medical history, lab results, and other available information
- Administer medications, treatments, and therapies in accordance with approved nursing protocols
- Monitor patient progress and update records
- Consult with physicians regarding changes in treatment plans as needed
- Educate patients on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Provide emotional support to patients and their families
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Nurse.
- Active Registered Nurse license in Jordan.
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with patients/families.
- Knowledge of established professional nursing concepts and all nursing procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills.
- The current nursing license is in good standing with the state Board of Nursing.
- Communication Skills
- Patient Assessment
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4