- Develop and execute sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts B2B & B2C.
- Identify new revenue opportunities such as birthdays events both indoor and outdoor.
- Build business relationships with current and targeted potential clients.
- Attend events to attract and retain clients.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to grow business.
- Maintain and update sales, marketing, and business development documentation.
- Assist with marketing and promotional projects.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Development, Marketing, or Finance.
- 1-3 of experience in sales, business development, or a similar role.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in managing and growing sales teams.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Event Planning
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
- English Language Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3